(C) Changes to Site. ComeBacktotheWeb.com may change or discontinue any aspect, service or feature of ComeBacktotheWeb.com at any time, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
2. Community Guidelines & User Content
(B) Community Guidelines. If you submit any User Content or participate in an Interactive Area within or in connection with ComeBacktotheWeb.com, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct:
• You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including any statements which may defame, harass, stalk or threaten others;
• You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that is offensive to the online community, including blatant expressions of bigotry, racism, abusiveness, vulgarity or profanity.
• You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains or advocates pornography, pedophilia, incest, bestiality, or that is otherwise obscene.
• You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that violates any law or engage in activity that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability;
• You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that advocates or provides instruction on illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
• You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit, without ComeBacktotheWeb.com express prior approval, User Content which contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services;
• You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit User Content that does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any Interactive Area;
• You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
• You agree not to interfere with any other user’s right to privacy, including by harvesting or collecting personally-identifiable information about ComeBacktotheWeb.com users or posting private information about a third party;
• You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content, software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful or disruptive component;
• You agree not to interfere with or disrupt ComeBacktotheWeb.com or the servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
• You agree not to upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
• You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of ComeBacktotheWeb.com;
• You agree not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right. The burden of determining that any User Content is not protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, rights of publicity or other proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. Any person determined by ComeBacktotheWeb.com, in its sole discretion, to have violated the intellectual property or other rights of others shall be barred from submitting or posting any further material on ComeBacktotheWeb.com;
Any conduct that in ComeBacktotheWeb.com sole discretion restricts or inhibits anyone else from using or enjoying ComeBacktotheWeb.com will not be permitted. ComeBacktotheWeb.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove or edit User Content by you and to terminate your Account for any reason. ComeBacktotheWeb.com is not responsible for User Content submitted to ComeBacktotheWeb.com or posted in comments sections, chat rooms, on bulletin boards or on other Interactive Areas by users of ComeBacktotheWeb.com.
3.. Third Party Content.
ComeBacktotheWeb.com is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and users. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers or users of ComeBacktotheWeb.com, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of ComeBacktotheWeb.com. Neither ComeBacktotheWeb.com nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
In many instances, the content available through ComeBacktotheWeb.com represents the opinions and judgments of the respective user or information provider not under contract with ComeBacktotheWeb.com. ComeBacktotheWeb.com neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on ComeBacktotheWeb.com by any third party. Under no circumstances will ComeBacktotheWeb.com be liable for any loss or damage caused by your use or reliance on information obtained through ComeBacktotheWeb.com. ComeBacktotheWeb.com is not responsible for any actions or inaction on your part based on the information that is presented on ComeBacktotheWeb.com. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through ComeBacktotheWeb.com. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
4. Copyright Ownership.
ComeBacktotheWeb.com contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of ComeBacktotheWeb.com are copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. ComeBacktotheWeb.com owns copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. You may download copyrighted material for your personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of ComeBacktotheWeb.com and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
5. Advertisements and Promotions
ComeBacktotheWeb.com may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on the Site. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than ComeBacktotheWeb.com, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. ComeBacktotheWeb.com is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of third-party advertisers on the Site.
6. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability.
(A) YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF ComeBacktotheWeb.com. ComeBacktotheWeb.com IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER ComeBacktotheWeb.com, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, ITS OTHER AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT ComeBacktotheWeb.com WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF ComeBacktotheWeb.com, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH ComeBacktotheWeb.com.
(B) NEITHER ComeBacktotheWeb.com, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, ITS OTHER AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS ARE LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
(C) IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE NEITHER, ComeBacktotheWeb.com, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, ITS OTHER AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS BE LIABLE REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION, FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DEFECTS IN, OR UNTIMELINESS OR UNAUTHENTICITY OF, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN ComeBacktotheWeb.com, OR FOR ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF TO YOU, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING THEREFROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY. NONE OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. NEITHER ComeBacktotheWeb.com, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, ITS OTHER AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE TIMELINESS, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE INFORMATION.
(D) ComeBacktotheWeb.com disclaims any and all liability of any kind for any unauthorized access to or use of your personally identifiable information. By accessing ComeBacktotheWeb.com, you acknowledge and agree to ComeBacktotheWeb.com disclaimer of any such liability. If you do not agree, you should not access or use ComeBacktotheWeb.com.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ComeBacktotheWeb.com, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of ComeBacktotheWeb.com by you or your Account.
ComeBacktotheWeb.com, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, own all rights to their logos and trademarks used in connection with the Site. All other logos and trademarks appearing on ComeBacktotheWeb.com are the property of their respective owners.
10. Copyrights and Copyright Agent.
ComeBacktotheWeb.com respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard, ComeBacktotheWeb.com has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users and account holders who infringe the rights of copyright holders and initiate a “Take Down”. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, first please fill out our Contact US form and put “copyright” in the subject line and provide as much information as possible to point out the copyright infringement and prove ownership. The more information you provide required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512: the quicker we can initiate a “Take Down”.
Copyright Agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
last updated on June 31, 2011.